Welcome to the Herriman High School Instrumental Music blog!

My name is Mr. Shawn Mangum and I am the director of the bands and orchestras at the new Herriman High. I am very excited for a wonderful beginning with you. We will be working hard and achieving great things together. Until school starts this blog will be the quickest and easiest way of communicating with you, so come back often. There will be regular updates and new information coming! If you need to contact me directly, don't hesitate to e-mail me at shawn.mangum@herrimanhigh.org and I will get back to you as soon as I can. If you are looking for information on the Herriman High Color Guard, head to herrimancolorguard.blogspot.com.

Instrumental Music Calendar

Monday, March 8, 2010

Parade band

I almost forgot some exciting news. Herriman High will have a marching band for parades this summer and we will be marching in the Herriman City parade on June 26th as well as a couple others. I will keep you posted on developments with the parade band and when you will be able to sign up. We want to make a great debut, so make sure you are there! There will be a need for wind and percussion players, as well as drum majors and color guard. If you play a string instrument and would like to get involved there are plenty of opportunities for you as well.

More soon!

Mr. Mangum

No comments:

Post a Comment