Welcome to the Herriman High School Instrumental Music blog!

My name is Mr. Shawn Mangum and I am the director of the bands and orchestras at the new Herriman High. I am very excited for a wonderful beginning with you. We will be working hard and achieving great things together. Until school starts this blog will be the quickest and easiest way of communicating with you, so come back often. There will be regular updates and new information coming! If you need to contact me directly, don't hesitate to e-mail me at shawn.mangum@herrimanhigh.org and I will get back to you as soon as I can. If you are looking for information on the Herriman High Color Guard, head to herrimancolorguard.blogspot.com.

Instrumental Music Calendar

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Awesome Job!

What a terrific night! Our first ever potato social turned out to be a huge success. Great performance by the band! Awesome turnout at the event! Great food preparation and serving! the silent auction went splendidly! I just can't thank everybody enough for their many, many, many contributions to make last night such a huge success! It really was wonderful. I think we will be making it an annual event to help raise money for the marching band and those that participate in it. Thank you all so much!
Mr. Mangum

No comments:

Post a Comment