Welcome to the Herriman High School Instrumental Music blog!

My name is Mr. Shawn Mangum and I am the director of the bands and orchestras at the new Herriman High. I am very excited for a wonderful beginning with you. We will be working hard and achieving great things together. Until school starts this blog will be the quickest and easiest way of communicating with you, so come back often. There will be regular updates and new information coming! If you need to contact me directly, don't hesitate to e-mail me at shawn.mangum@herrimanhigh.org and I will get back to you as soon as I can. If you are looking for information on the Herriman High Color Guard, head to herrimancolorguard.blogspot.com.

Instrumental Music Calendar

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Rehearsal for Monday

Marching band will be rehearsing at Butterfield Park at 7 AM on Monday morning. We might be practicing at Ft. Herriman later in the week, so be ready to make the change if necessary. The morning rehearsal will end at 11. Any seniors in the band, please take care of your registration after that rehearsal, you should have enough time. The same goes for juniors and sophomores, you should have enough time to get your registration taken care of after the morning rehearsal is over. I spoke with the counselors and they said it is not a problem if you don't go during your assigned time alphabetically. E-mail me if you have any questions.

The 1 o'clock rehearsal will be in the band room at Herriman High School! I just received the go ahead to have rehearsal there, so we will finally get to use our own room! If you need help finding it, please stop by the main office and they will direct you. Once you have found it, please help others find it as well. I will be in a meeting just before rehearsal, so please help each other out.

The evening rehearsal (6 PM) will be back at Butterfield Park.

Please make sure you are prepared with plenty of water, proper foot wear and sunscreen.

I look forward to seeing you all again on Monday, enjoy your weekend!

Mr. Mangum

No comments:

Post a Comment