Welcome to the Herriman High School Instrumental Music blog!

My name is Mr. Shawn Mangum and I am the director of the bands and orchestras at the new Herriman High. I am very excited for a wonderful beginning with you. We will be working hard and achieving great things together. Until school starts this blog will be the quickest and easiest way of communicating with you, so come back often. There will be regular updates and new information coming! If you need to contact me directly, don't hesitate to e-mail me at shawn.mangum@herrimanhigh.org and I will get back to you as soon as I can. If you are looking for information on the Herriman High Color Guard, head to herrimancolorguard.blogspot.com.

Instrumental Music Calendar

Friday, May 21, 2010

Drum Major audition date

Drum major auditions will be Friday, May 28 at Butterfield Park in Herriman. Times will be from three til four. Please contact me if you are interested and I will send you the audition materials and information. You must have at least one year of marching band experience to be considered for the position of drum major.

Mr. Mangum

No comments:

Post a Comment