Welcome to the Herriman High School Instrumental Music blog!

My name is Mr. Shawn Mangum and I am the director of the bands and orchestras at the new Herriman High. I am very excited for a wonderful beginning with you. We will be working hard and achieving great things together. Until school starts this blog will be the quickest and easiest way of communicating with you, so come back often. There will be regular updates and new information coming! If you need to contact me directly, don't hesitate to e-mail me at shawn.mangum@herrimanhigh.org and I will get back to you as soon as I can. If you are looking for information on the Herriman High Color Guard, head to herrimancolorguard.blogspot.com.

Instrumental Music Calendar

Monday, June 28, 2010

Remaining parades

I finally have times for the Riverton parade! We will be meeting at 5:30 PM just south of the LDS church on 1930 W 13400 S. The drop off point is at 2200 W 13400 S. The parade will begin at 6:30 PM and we are #76 in line. The parade ends at Riverton Park - approximately 12800 S 1300 W. Please remember that you must provide your own transportation to and from this parade. There will not be a bus. ALso, make sure to drink plenty of water over the coming days, Friday will be a hot day, and this parade is in the evening.

As for the Murray City parade, plan on being at the front parking lot of Ft. Herriman Middle School at 6:30 on Saturday, July 3. The bus will transport you to and from the parade route. Plan on being back at Ft. Herriman some time between 11 and 12, probably closer to 12.

I wish the best to all of you this weekend! I am sad that I can't be there with you. Make sure you put in your best effort the rest of this week.

Check the blog regularly over the coming weeks. I will try to get the music for fall show posted before our rehearsals on July 16 and 17 so you can show up a little better prepared.

Good luck! I'll see you soon!

Mr. Mangum

No comments:

Post a Comment